UPDATE- Redemption Force has moved up to #10 and the Marines have dropped to #11 due to an error in calculation.
Klondike, CPO Army League Headquarters- As the month of April comes to a close, CPO Army League is pleased to announce that this week’s Top Ten will feature armies from both the CPO and the CPR community. Since we are using armies from both communities, this major top ten will feature 20 armies and then the S/M Top Ten will feature the bottom 10. Continue reading for the results of the first ever CPPS Universal Top Twenty.
NOTE #1. This is an experiment and will be evaluated to determine how future Top Ten’s are created.
NOTE #2. A multiplier of 1.5 has been added to every AUSIA event. For example, if you max 10, your max would then be 15. This multiplier may be adjusted accordingly in upcoming Top Ten’s.
1. Dark Warriors [168.98] [CPO]
2. Rebel Penguin Federation [163.43] [CPR]
3. Pirates [147.00] [CPO]
4. Doritos [145.00] [CPO]
5. Army of Club Penguin [126.80] [CPR]
6. Light Troops [122.50] [CPO]
7. Golds [115.94] [CPO]
8. Help Force [102.34] [CPR]
9. Special Weapons and Tactics [92.50] [CPO]
10. Redemption Force [83.00] [CPO]
11. Marines [77.00] [CPO]
12. Chaos [72.61] [CPR]
13. Lime Green Army [69.50] [CPR]
14. Aliens [67.00] [CPO]
15. Templars [65.o0] [CPO]
16. Red Velvet Army [63.00] [CPR]
17. Sinners of CPO [62.50] [CPO]
18. Royal Family [59.50] [CPO]
19. Golden Troops [58.00] [CPO]
20. Penguin Imperial Confederation [57.00] [CPR]
- Dark Warriors- The Dark Warriors top the rankings coming off with a strong week. They started off their week with an AUSIA Game Night Event where they maxed 50. They then went on to max over 100 at their Division Battle, following this they hosted an AUSIA U-Lead Event where they maxed 60. They finished off their week with a Graduation Event where they maxed 115.
2. Rebel Penguin Federation- To begin the week, the Rebel Penguin Federation Army held an AUSIA event in which they maxed 46 and a UK branch battle with a max of 70. On Tuesday, they held an AUSIA card jitsu battle with a max of 45 and a US training with a max of 65. On Wednesday, they maxed 74 at a UK hide and seek event. To continue the week, they held two more AUSIA events with maxes of 45 and 69. Later that day, they maxed 82 at a US training event. To finally conclude the week, RPF maxed 45 at an AUSIA event, 90 at a UK costume contest, and 78 at an igloo raid.
3. Pirates- The Pirates held two events this week. They began their week with a War Training Event where they maxed 104 and then finished their week with a Green Invasion Event where they maxed 120.
4. Doritos- The Doritos started off the week with their Return Event where they saw sizes of 95, a few days later, they hosted a War Training with a max size of 108 Doritos. They finished their week with another War Training Event where they maxed 109.
5. Army of Club Penguin- ACP had an action packed week, where they started off their week with an Operation: Animal Kingdom Event where they saw sizes of 80. Following this they held a successful Defense of Mammoth where they maxed 30, and they then held a penguin play awards event where they maxed 35. Soon thereafter, they hosted a Team Alpha V Team Echo Tournament where they maxed 38. ACP finished off their week with an Operation Stache Event with a max of 42.
6. Light Troops- The Light Troops had a quiet week, hosting just one event where they maxed 90.
7. Golds- The Golds Empire had an action packed week, they began their week with a stamp event where they saw sizes of 50, following this they had a War Training Event where they maxed 60, they then hosted a Hollywood Ball Event where they saw sizes of 50. They also had an AUSIA Training Event where they maxed 30.
8. Help Force- Help Force had quite a busy week too, having hosted over 10 events. Most notably they started off their week with an EU Branch Battle where they saw sizes of 35. Following this they held a Mining Event where they maxed 48, and they then hosted an AUSIA Coffee Takeover Event with a size of 28. A few days later they hosted a Pizza Party Event where they maxed 42, soon thereafter they hosted an Outback Exploring Event where they maxed 34. They followed this with a few more events and they finished off their week with a Superheros event where they maxed 29.
9. Special Weapons and Tactics- SWAT had quite a peaceful week hosting just one Igloo Raid Event where they maxed 60.
1o. Redemption Force- Redemption Force held two events this week. At the March on Breeze, the army maxed 51. To finish off the week, Redemption Force maxed 45 at a training event.
11. Marines- The Marines started their week with the invasion of South Pole where they saw sizes of 54. Following this, they hosted a War Training event where they maxed 50. They finished their week with an Invasion of Tobbogann, where they maxed 37.
12. Chaos- In their first event since returning to the army community, Chaos surprised the army world by maxing 33 at a launch operation. They then held an unscheduled event in which they maxed 25 on the server Zipline. To finish off the week, Chaos had an AUSIA event in which they maxed 8 and a UK training session in which they maxed 25.
13. Lime Green Army- LGA began their week with three EU events; a recruiting session with a max of 7, a Find Four tourney with a max of 8, an unscheduled practice battle with a max of 10. They then held two US events in which they maxed 8 and 14. The next day, they held AUSIA and EU recruiting sessions that maxed 16 and 20 respectively. They also had an EU stamp hunt that maxed 10 and a US recruiting session that maxed 8. On Wednesday, they had an AUSIA event that maxed 3 and an EU event that maxed 7. On Thursday, they had an AUSIA event with a max of 3, and two EU events with maxes of 10 and 7. Later that day, they finished the week with US events maxing 20 and 4 each.
14. Aliens- The Aliens held one event this week and maxed 32. With more events next week, the Aliens should be able to move up in the rankings.
15. Templars- In their first event of the week, the Templars held a division battle in which they maxed 21. Following this, they maxed 30 at a war training event. It was a short week for the Templars and they will be looking to rise in the rankings next week.
16. Red Velvet Army- To begin the week, the Red Velvet Army held two training events in which they maxed 2 and 4. At a training event on Tuesday, they also maxed 4. Following this, they held four successive AUSIA events in which they maxed 6, 3, 3, and 5.
17. Sinners of CPO- To start the week, the Sinners of CPO held a tactics event in which they maxed 21. They then improved upon these sizes by then maxing 30 at a training event the following day. To celebrate the great sizes and cap off a great week, the Sinners held a sled race event and had around 25 online.
18. Royal Family- The Royal Family held three events this week and continue to grow with each week. At the first event, the Royal Family maxed 18 at a stone age event. They then celebrated Earth Day and had their peak size of the week with 27 troops on CPO. To conclude the week, the Royal Family maxed 22 at a war training.
19. Golden Troops- In their first week since reopening, the Golden Troops held one event. At their opening event on Friday, the army maxed 13. As summer approaches, all eyes are on the Golden Troops to see how they will perform.
20. Penguin Imperial Confederation- To start the week, the Penguin Imperial Confederation held a US event in which they maxed 13. They then held a UK event the next day and maxed 10 troops. To conclude the week, PIC held two more US events with a max of 12 and a max of 13 at the other.
Comment YOUR opinion on this week’s edition of the CPO Army League Top Twenty. Did you like to see what a combined Top Ten would look like? Share the thoughts YOU have below!
CPO Army League Chief Executive Officer
CPO Army League Editor-In-Chief